is interested and preferred to work below job categories :-
Writing & Content, IT - Assignment, Data Entry & Admin
Location :- Gampaha
Member since :-
Company: I-ED Australia Pty Ltd – Colombo 05
Business: I-ED Australia is a company in which the head office is located in Melbourne Australia, that provides expert guidance for off-Shore students in the below areas; Australia Visa information and legalization, Universities, Institutes and collages in different cities and study opportunities they offer, Tuition fees, Living expenses, Insurance requirements (OSHC) and much more.
Position: Assistant Manager - Jan 2016 - Present
Job Duties: Responsible for the full commercial life cycle of the company and for providing full day to day administrative and management support to the Manager and Officers in the company.
• My goal is to make effective use of management skills, reducing risk and maximizing return on investment while achieving an agreed annual income targets by managing exhibitions, marketing plans, consultancy and much more.
• To plan, organize, monitor and implement projects that aim to promote higher education student placement to overseas to meet a set deadline.
• Defining the objectives for the business by strategically planning and setting achievable and realistic goals.
• Providing support to the manager in the planning and executing of all complex activities and tasks by highlighting the impact, risks and consequences of any managerial decisions and also coming up with possible alternatives to business problems.
• Applies a range of standard analytical techniques to support business development within market opportunities and align to wider corporate strategies.
• Making an agenda and planning to forestall any company event rather than simply reacting to the events, for e.g. arrange and schedule agreed marketing and HR campaigns when applicable
• Cost control, budget control and finance management, while monitoring an agreed budget and resources within a defined area.
• Striving to build up strong marketing foundations by utilizing specialist software and information technology for forward planning, data analysis, and record keeping.
• Also responsible for serving customers, recruiting staff and promoting their continuous training and development.
• Building up a strong strategic relationship and contacts with customers, shareholders, partners within the significant market.
• Providing a significant support to the other colleagues in the team in which the scope includes planning, recruitments, working towards objectives are just a few to mention.
Company: Frontline Outdoor Advertising Pvt Ltd – Colombo 05
Business: Expert in Outdoor Advertising and Digital printing projects in the country.
Position: Management trainee
Time Period: May 2014 – November 2014 (06 Months Training periods)
Position: Trainee Assistant Manager
Time Period: November 2014 – December 2015
Overseeing and managing the day to day running of the business by assisting project managers and senior managers in the company. Also involved in the development, updating and monitoring of business and action plans.
• Assisting and supporting the project manager in their daily duties.
• Ensuring the relevant management information is captured and analyzed methodically over a framed time scale.
•Capable of understanding detailed business process and procedures and help to manage relationships between workforce, partners and customers at the highest level.
• Writing accurate reports through examine project data, reporting on progress and recommending corrective actions as needed.
• Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
• Involved in coordinating the projects from inception to completion.
• Uses the company resources efficiently in own role and complies with financial rules and procedures.
• Involved in interpreting performance data and translate this into practical improvements.
• Helping the contract manager with the development of operation procedures.
A dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is a natural leader and completely career focused. Superb communication skills and a fully committed, capable and confident assistant manager who possessed the required vision, ability, drive and enthusiasm needed for successful management. Polished managerial and leadership skills, and is more than able to build up a business within an established company standards, policies and procedures. A highly organized and consistent individual who can take the career to the next level.