The terms "We," "Us," "Our," or " parttimejobs.lk " includes JC Ventures Private Limited Ltd and our affiliates.
1. What information do we collect?
- We collect your information when you register on the parttimejobs.lk site and when you visit our pages.
Non-Personal Information: parttimejobs.lk may collect non-personal information as you use Job seeker or job provider. When you use the site, parttimejobs.lk, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address (depending on the service used);
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution;
2. How do we store your information?
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in any country in which this site or its business partners, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of Sri Lanka. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
3. How do we use your Information?
- When you use the parttimejobs.lk site, we may request certain information. Parttimejobs.lk does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from parttimejobs.lk at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your parttimejobs.lk account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes.
4. Sharing your Information
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclosure your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- When you apply to jobs through our services, your resume data in your account and any other information that you disclosed during your Registration will be made available to the providers/companies you are applying to.
- Besides that, you may also opt for making your resume searchable by any providers/companies who use this site to recruit. Though we endeavor to ensure that the providers/companies comply with the relevant privacy laws, parttimejobs.lk is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes by them or by any third parties that could be related to or associated with these companies.
5. Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
8. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 18/03/2014
10. Contacting Us
Western 00080 - Sri Lanka
Tel. +94 115 288 299
Fax. +94 112 681 981